skip to main | skip to sidebar
Ann Made

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cemetery Park














I took the girls to Cemetery Park in Marquette on Saturday to practice taking pictures. My friend Sara wants me to take her wedding pictures there in August.

I downloaded a free trial of Adobe cs3 and I am hooked. I have been playing with some actions.



Posted by Ann Kantola at 7:47 AM
Labels: Cemetery Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Posts

  • Alaska
  • Alaskan Wildflowers
  • Best Blossoms
  • Bloomin' Beautiful
  • Bunny in a basket
  • Cemetery Park
  • Dead River Falls
  • Essence of Love
  • Expecting Card
  • Ice Caves
  • Isabella's birthday
  • Lower Harbor
  • More Alaska Pictures
  • Purse
  • Romi
  • Scallop Easter Bunnies
  • Spring Bulbs
  • Twins
  • Walk across Michigan
  • Weddin Album
  • Wedding Shower G ift

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • Alaskan Wildflowers
      • Walk across Michigan
      • More Alaska Pictures
      • Alaska
      • Twins
      • Cemetery Park
      • Wedding Shower Gift
      • Borrowed Lens
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (12)